Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) provides critical training to Canadian healthcare professionals, for the next level of adult emergency cardiovascular care. The Heart and Stroke Foundation ACLS Course has been updated to reflect new science in the 2015 Guidelines Update for CPR and Emergency Cardiovascular Care (2015 Guidelines for CPR and ECC). This course builds on the foundation of lifesaving basic life support (BLS) skills, emphasizing the importance of continuous, high-quality CPR. This advanced course highlights the importance of high-performance team dynamics and communication, systems of care, recognition and intervention of cardiopulmonary arrest, immediate post-cardiac arrest, acute dysrhythmia, stroke, and acute coronary syndromes.
The Gold ACLS Instructor Kit includes all the tools needed for Heart and Stroke Foundation ACLS Instructors to teach the ACLS Course.
The following items are included in this convenient package:
- 2015 Handbook of Emergency Cardiovascular Care for Healthcare Providers (RE0120E)
- ACLS Instructor Manual (product #RE5220E; includes manual, Lesson Plans, and divider tabs)
- ACLS Provider Manual (product #RE5110E; includes manual, ACLS Pocket Reference Card Set (product
- #RE5570E), tab sheet, and precourse preparation checklist card)
- ACLS DVD set (product #RE5330E)
- ACLS Poster Set (product #RE5590E; set of 9 posters)
- ACLS Emergency Crash Cart Cards (product #RE5580E; set of 4 cards)