Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) provides critical training to Canadian healthcare professionals, for the next level of adult emergency cardiovascular care. The Heart and Stroke Foundation ALCS Poster Set has been updated to reflect new science in the 2015 Guidelines Update for CPR and Emergency Cardiovascular Care (2015 Guidelines for CPR and ECC). The nine-poster set includes eight ACLS algorithms and one 12-lead poster.
These posters are for use in ACLS classes and can serve as quick reference tools in many healthcare settings such as emergency departments and critical care units.
Following are the specifications for the ACLS Poster Set:
Set of nine posters includes one of each of the following posters:
- Cardiac Arrest Algorithm
- Cardiac Arrest Circular Algorithm
- Immediate Post-Cardiac Arrest Care Algorithm
- Bradycardia With a Pulse Algorithm
- Tachycardia With a Pulse Algorithm
- Acute Coronary Syndromes Algorithm
- Suspected Stroke Algorithm
- BLS Healthcare Provider Algorithm
- Relationship of 12-Lead ECG to Coronary Artery Anatomy
- Each poster is “21.75 x 33.5”
- Printed on durable, 80# text, matte paper