Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) provides critical training to Canadian healthcare professionals, necessary to better recognize and treat critically ill infants and children. The Heart and Stroke Foundation PALS Emergency Crash Cart Cards have been updated to reflect new science in the 2015 Guidelines Update for CPR and Emergency Cardiovascular Care (2015 Guidelines for CPR and ECC). These cards provide a convenient, quick reference to treatment algorithms from the 2015 Guidelines, and are intended to be placed on each emergency crash cart and in a variety of healthcare settings.
The PALS Emergency Crash Cart Cards are sold separately (in a set of four) and included in the PALS Instructor Gold Package (product #RE6107E-Gold).
Following are the specifications for this card set:
· Includes four, two-sided cards
· Pediatric Cardiac Arrest Algorithm
· Pediatric Bradycardia With a Pulse and Poor Perfusion Algorithm
· Pediatric Tachycardia With a Pulse and Adequate Perfusion Algorithm
· Pediatric Tachycardia With a Pulse and Poor Perfusion Algorithm
· Pediatric Septic Shock Algorithm
· Pediatric Postresuscitation Care
· Pediatric Color-Coded Length-Based Resuscitation Tape
· PALS Systematic Approach Algorithm
· 8.375” x 10.875”
· Printed on durable, 8 mil, matte, white PVC Full-color
· Three-hole drilled