The Heart and Stroke Foundation PALS course provides Canadian healthcare professionals critical training necessary to better recognize and treat critically ill infants and children. The Heart and Stroke Foundation PALS Course has been updated to reflect new science in the 2015 Guidelines Update for CPR and Emergency Cardiovascular Care (2015 Guidelines for CPR and ECC).
This course focuses on a systematic approach to pediatric assessment, basic life support, PALS treatment algorithms, effective resuscitation and team dynamics to improve the quality of care, resulting in improved outcomes.
The Gold PALS Instructor Kit includes all the tools needed for Heart and Stroke Foundation PALS Instructors to teach the PALS Course.
The following items are included in this convenient package:
- 2015 Handbook of Emergency Cardiovascular Care for Healthcare Providers (RE0120E)
- PALS Instructor Manual (product #RE6101E; includes manual, Lesson Plans, and divider tabs)
- PALS Provider Manual (product #RE6100E; includes manual, PALS Pocket Reference Card Set (product#RE6103E), tab sheet, and precourse preparation checklist card)
- PALS DVD set (product #RE6104E)
- PALS Poster Set (product #RE6105E; set of 10 posters)
- PALS Emergency Crash Cart Cards (product #RE6106E; set of 4 cards)