Professional-quality manikin at a fraction of the cost! Comprehensive design allows for practice of Heimlich maneuver and abdominal thrusts, as well as CPR and mouth-to-mouth breathing
• Realistic anatomical markings (Adam’s apple, carotid arteries, navel, rib cage, chest notch) make it easy to learn correct hand placement for checking pulse, performing chest compressions, and more
• Provides valuable student feedback and other important features
• Head tilt/chin lift required to open airway
• Proper anatomical landmarks
• Ideal for group training - allows each student to have their own manikin for maximum practice time
• Easy-to-clean heads are dishwasher safe and can easily be sanitized
• Lung bags are replaceable
• Designed to meet American Heart Association criteria for desirable manikin features
• Includes 10 face-shield lung bags and insertion tool, and assembly instructions
• Five-year warranty.
Note: When using foam-bodied manikins for AED training, use only pads designed for foam bodies.