Provides a Realistic Training Experience for HeartStart FRx Users
Empower your students by teaching them how to use the HeartStart FRx Defibrillator to help save lives.
The HeartStart FRx Trainer simulates how the HeartStart FRx Defibrillator will operate during a real-life cardiac arrest event. Clear, confident voice instructions and pre-configured rescue scenarios make training students easier and more rewarding.
- Voice instructions match those of the HeartStart FRx Defibrillator
- Works with internal and external pads adapters, allowing the instructor to provide some or no clues toward pad placement, resulting in the most realistic training scenario
- Resembles the HeartStart FRx Defibrillator, yet is sufficiently different to avoid inadvertent use in an actual emergency
- Accepts Infant/Child Key for pediatric defibrillation training
- CPR coaching helps train students in adult and infant/child CPR
- Uses four standard AA cell batteries (not included), allowing you to manage training costs
The HeartStart FRx Trainer includes:
- Nylon carry case
- One set of reusable adult training pads
- One External Manikin Adapter Strip