BLS Instructor Renewal
To maintain registration with the Heart and Stroke Foundation, a BLS Instructor Renewal is required every three years. Completion ensures that the BLS Instructor receives current curriculum and guidelines, and is re-evaluated in their skills. The BLS Instructor Renewal course builds upon the educational learning gained within the original instructor course.
Mandated Student Materials for the 2015 Instructor Renewal (if not already acquired):
- HSF BLS student manual
- HSF BLS Instructor manual
- HSF BLS course and renewal DVD
PRE-REQUISITE: You must:
- Be a current Heart & Stroke Foundation BLS Instructor
- Must have completed the online 2015 BLS Instructor update
- Must have a 2015 BLS Instructor Teaching Package
There aren't any products in this collection!