- The C-A-T is a true one-handed tourniquet proven to be 100% effective
- Featuring NAR's Red Tip Technology with a red elliptical tip to assist user in locating and threading during application
- Tests proved that the C-A-T completely occluded blood flow of an extremity in the event of a traumatic wound with significant hemorrhage.
- The C-A-T utilizes a durable windlass system with a free-moving internal band providing true circumferential pressure to the extremity.
- Reinforced windlass clip & highly visible security tab includes a write-able area to record the time of application
- Once adequately tightened, bleeding will cease and the windlass is locked into place.
- A Hook and Loop strap is then applied, securing the windlass to maintain pressure during casualty evacuation.
- The C-A-T's unique dual securing system avoids the use of screws and clips which can become difficult to operate under survival stress or where fine motor skills are compromised.
- Designed to perform in all weather conditions